BURGER KING - HISTORICALLY ACCURATE BURGER KING - HISTORICALLY ACCURATE

The art style is nice and voice work is nice, but the timing comes off slow and spoils the humor. Nice though!

Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video) Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video)

I meant to score it a five but my phone is shit, this needs a ten, and more. This is amazing

Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

This is amazing, I'd love to see more.

CELLAR CELLAR

Sorry. The art style, while unique, does not help the story proceed. The lack of sound except when blocks are moved, makes it hard to get into. The lack of any difficulty to the puzzles and continues jolting stops make this very hard to enjoy. Maybe add music, some fun puzzles and a more intact sprite and it may actually be fun. Again, sorry.

LegacyGaming responds:

Oh no it's okay, Thank you so much for the feedback. This was an entry to a small game jam. My first game jam actually. I just wanted to test the waters with my game development skills, I also wanted a platform to document my progress throughout my journey as a new game dev. So I thank you for your feedback. In fact I was thinking exactly what you said. As it was a game jam with the requirement 10 rooms I didn't really think story as I did mechanics. There is so much more I want to do that I was critiquing myself over. I thank you for your feedback. I will post-develop this and if I may ask you to playtest for me once I have a new build would you be able to do so? You don't have to. But I'd like to improve on my first project (I really just started small was all)

Hop: Friend Resurrection Hop: Friend Resurrection

HAHAHA WUT?

SlicedBread2014 responds:

This is like the first thing I ever posted XD I need to do more on NewGrounds

Tifa Lockhart Tifa Lockhart

Nice, but your anatomy is a little off.

Steven Universe - The Second Gem War Steven Universe - The Second Gem War